Monday, February 1, 2010

Big Surprise!

Anyone who knows me will not be surprised to learn that while trying to post some snowshoeing pictures, I accidentally posted my post before it was finished. (I still can't get the picture thing to work) So to add to the my first posting. ........... Attitude, I loved the "Tomorrow" comment Andy posted last week. It is so easy to put off taking care of yourself. Every once in a while Brad puts up inspirational thoughts on the board at Crossfit. so here are my three favorite.

1. "You can't out-work a crappy diet"

2. " If you want to do anything, you'll find a way. If you don't want to do anything you'll find and
excuse.

3. "Don't expect immediate results. There is not short cut to being strong and getting fit.
Relish the work, enjoy the sweat and welcome the pain."

There I think I'm done for now !

No comments:

Post a Comment