Monday, February 1, 2010

Protein Pudding

We just booked a trip to California at the end of April so I have got
3 months to get ready for the beach ;)

Last week Andy and I both started a fitness program: he is doing P90X, and I started Body For Life. (This is one of the books that Shelley just posted about) It is a 12 week fitness program that involves eating healthy - not dieting - and daily exercise. When I go to the gym if I'm not doing cardio I tend to wander around lost, so this program gives me the guidance I need.

We just got a new scale and it can tell you your body fat percentage. I about passed out when I saw what my percentage was....I can't bring myself to post it though :) Anyway, my main goal is to get to a healthier percentage. I am shooting for 23% for now.

For the program I have to give up sweets....a hard job for me :) So I have found a substitute. I pretty much have it every night! Protein Pudding, so I am going to share with all of you.

Protein Pudding
1 box sugar free - fat free instant pudding (I like the chocolate, but there are lots to choose from)
3 1/4 cups skim milk
3 scoops protein powder (I use vanilla)

Put it all together in the blender and blend for a couple of minutes. Pour it into 4 individual containers and put in the fridge. Then you have 4 protein packed snacks ready to go when you need them! I put a little spoonful of Cool Whip Free on top too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment